Risk Manager/Contract Manager
Job CategoryEngineering / Management
- BSc Degree in business administration, economics, finance, Engineering or Law and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Professional Membership such as RICS, and training in construction Contract Law would be an advantage.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of industry business practices and the negotiation of contracts.
- Incumbent must also possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Review Contract Documentation and advise the management with suitable amendments.
- Proven claims background.
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences.
- Audit processes and procedures.
- Develop risk management controls and systems.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.